A look at two of my favorite outdoor sports.

Since I love nature photography and the great outdoors, it’s only fitting that my favorite sports are played out in the open. Last weekend, while hiking,

I came across a number of seniors out for their nature walk, and they described walking as their sport. I loved it and thought to come up with my own favorite sports.

While I love soccer as much as the next guy, I went for sports that are more in tune to the beauty of nature, sports that make me interact and appreciate what the natural world has to offer.

Golf, for instance, is one such sport. For me, there is no game more relaxing than golf. You can spend an entire afternoon hitting balls with different clubs, and you’ll never tire of the view. That’s how golf was meant to be. It’s great for your body and mind, and for nature lovers like me, it’s simply heavenly.

My second favorite sport is cycling. Not only do you get to go places, but cycling also affords you the chance to see different areas, areas you’ve never seen before. I love hiking, but cycling takes me where I want to go, only faster. And yes, the health benefits aren’t bad as well.

Hello! Jim Feldkamp’s the name. As a nature photographer, I love outdoor sports a lot. For more about the stuff I love, check out this page.

Comments

  1. its nice to see that people are still doing what they love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim! You might also enjoy kayaking! Its perfect for outdoor athletes and its very therapeutic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nature photography 101: The equipment.

Going on a nature shoot? Here are important safety reminders.